Celedinas Insurance Group and MMA help your organization manage and mitigate environmental risks. We specialize in minimizing these risks by integrating environmental consulting, risk management and risk transfer. With over 30 years of experience in scientific, technical and regulatory matters, MMA Environmental consultants provide policy design and placement services, which include:
Operational Risk Management
- Environmental Management Systems – Using technology, experience and tailored solutions to develop world class management systems for all industry sectors, including institutional organizations.
- Compliance Audits – Management of regulated substances and identification of operating requirements for multi-media emissions.
- Claims Support/Loss Mitigation – Control costs using experienced, out-sourced management services and provide expert advisory services in crisis situations.
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support – Technical support and expert witness services with legal counsel in the defense of environmental claims and recovery of losses due to third party actions.
- Community and Regulatory Liaison – Support clients on special projects where experienced and creative assistance is needed.
Risk Transfer Solutions
- Environmental product placement support.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Coordination and execution of environmental due diligence to establish a baseline of known conditions.
- Transaction Risk Solutions – Using environmental risk identification, liability quantification and risk transfer solutions to facilitate deal closing:
- Regulatory analysis of operational and legacy risks.
- Development of expected cash value (ecv) and liability risk modeling.
- Environmental risk transfers, caps and buyouts.
- Post Acquisition – Contracting qualified professionals, remediation fund escrow management, program management and dispute resolution services.
Legacy Risk Management
- Documentation of known conditions liabilities.
- Portfolio liability reconciliation through buy-out, strategic management and risk transfer alternatives.
- Project management and advisory services.
- Oversight of progress towards liability elimination.
For additional information, please click here.