Protecting Your Personal Wealth
As your assets accumulate and your lifestyle changes, you can become a more attractive target for personal liability lawsuits. In today’s litigious society, multi-million dollar judgments have become increasingly common, and obtaining the proper amount of liability protection is essential to wealth preservation
Celedinas Insurance Group offers customizable Group Personal Excess Liability programs that offer higher limits of coverage at significant discounts as compared to the traditional marketplace. Group Personal Excess Liability policies provide an extra layer of bodily injury and uninsured motorist coverage over and above your individual policies.
Personal Excess Liability Program Coverages*
- Personal Liability
- Bodily Injury
- Personal Injury (Slander, Libel, Wrongful Conviction and False Arrest)
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- On- and Off-Premises Accidents
- Recreational Vehicles
- Nonprofit Directors and Officer Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion
- Identity Theft
- Family Trust Management Practices Liability
For more information or to see if you are eligible for one of our proprietary programs, contact us today.
* Available coverages vary per policy, and may be automatically included or offered as an option. Coverage is dependent on an individual’s eligibility for a program. All policies are subject to company underwriting guidelines and approval.